Thursday, June 20, 2019

Making progress

Touched by your message Pati of proceeding with Veterans Affairs. Oh how I wish it might be the same here but it will not so I am best not to fuss. But I would like to follow your progress so I may be "in the know" so to speak
Yesterday will likely be our last needed day at Mike's while he is on course. Apparently the group will move from the field to the lab on campus for the last week so that means he will be at home next week to finish up the course. I am just as pleased. I am pleased we were able to help him out though, but the process turned out to be a bit much if truth be told.
So we met up with the next door neighbours yesterday - and made their acquaintance again - always needs an ice breaker of sorts to get the ball rolling so Harry and I spotted him in his back yard and we went over to the fence to welcome him. Then on my walk with the dog, the both of them were walking over to the grocery store so I greeted her formally as well. They were late getting back home Tuesday night because of car trouble on the highway after leaving the airport. The brotherinlaw from across the street (Ruths husband) took the neighbours car ( stored in the garage all winter) to get them but on way home the brakes started to smoke and smell and so they had to crawl home slowly. The car is at the garage now to be checked. but they made it home late but safe.
Today we go to Huntsville and to the Hearing Aid Open House - I am crossing my fingers that all will go well for me as I am a bit anxious about the whole thing. I'll follow with an update to you tomorrow.
So now for breakfast and get on with it. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment