Monday, June 10, 2019

Bugs anyone?

Do you folks have all these pesky bugs swarming around you while you attempt to ignore them and get on with the yard work? They are absolutely relentless little creatures this year. But the work must be done so I guess it is damn the torpedoes ....etc etc. I had to water twice yesterday - early morning and then before bed as it is so dry. But this morning there is a bit of rain starting so maybe a reprieve of sorts?
Pati last evening I was able to search Elizabeth Barton and find the web site and find the Academy of Quilting, and I think the on line course you are taking. Just out of interest for me, mind you. I do like to follow your activities to get a better understanding of what you are doing but would never actually partake in any of these myself.  I enjoy the few blogs that you have mentioned and the few I have found just to look and see. Maybe keep me grounded a little?
This week should be busy with Harry's Dr appointment and shopping and going to Mike's etc. He called last night to say his one cat has her eye infection again for which he gives steroid eye drops and medicated treats so i have been given instructions - not a good situation with him being gone and not able to do twice daily treatments - I'll assess and treat her Wed and our contingency plan if she is not better/or worse is for Mike to call friends in Markstay to come and give drops until he comes home Friday night. I hope it does not come to that...he'll call me Wed evening after his day of work, and see how things are and we''ll take it from there.
Anyway, time for the day to begin. have some breakfast and another coffee. Yesterday i treated myself to sit out side in the early morning with my coffee and toast, and what a treat it was. I actually started to do the watering with housecoat still on but who gives a d.... it is my yard afterall! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment