Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday evening, and now I get to sit

For about 3 minutes before it's bedtime.  Well, maybe a little more.  Maybe long enough to finish this blog.

I took out a one year membership in Design Matters TV.  I did the math, and decided that it would be cheaper than buying individual videos, or monthly memberships.  I've been a little disappointed in The Quilt Show lately, but, unfortunately, my membership has just been renewed.  Anyway, I saw a video on making leaf/flower prints, on water colour paper, using vinegar water and heat ("Boil for one and a half hours").  So, we've done two batches over the last two days.  The first one turned out better than the second, but I have lots of prints to do something with.  Not sure what "something" might be, but when I do figure it out, I'll be ready.  What a mess!!

At the same time, I was having so much fun, I had forgotten about the internet class I had signed up for.  We got a new lesson yesterday, and I started working on it tonight.  So much to do!  I may have bitten off more than I can chew.  But I will persevere.  

Now I sit and look around the kitchen.  It will still be here in the morning.  I'm too tired and sore to do another thing.

Yesterday we bought a packet of stamps.  they are in the shape of baseballs.  Yes, I mean round stamps.  I imagine Harry already has some in his collection, Beth?  Or maybe that sort of thing isn't within his area of interest?

Okay.  A Dr. Phil approved snack, and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment