Thursday, June 27, 2019

Canada Day looming.....

It is hard to realize that July is fast approaching and that the long awaited Summer is just flying by now that it is here. I sat in the sitting area yesterday enjoying the green and birds and flowers and slight warm breeze, and remembering the past winter when I had wished for such a scenario but now I want it to inch by one slow moment after another so I can cherish it. 
Pati you are one busy lady these days but I sense the thrill and enjoyment oozing from your comments and from your work. It is nice to see such enthusiasm and inspiration and expect this new course has stirred you significantly? 
I am in that "I need a haircut " mode but cannot seem to get to the phone to arrange an appointment - my current hairdresser has odd hours so I really have to work around her hours and availability, and also my ability to get there.
I also wish to go into the Library to order more books. I was  thinking I might be able to log onto their computers and print off some attachments I received from the Alumni Committee about our recent 50th Nursing Reunion held the end of May. I cannot open the attachments - I went through this before when you sent me the attachment for WWWhispers Pati - then I went to the Library and they turned it into a PDF file and sent it to me so I could have it. Then I wonder if i really need to read the reports - I did not go to the event, so why would I want to read about it and then I realize that I am falling into a frumpy mood again. So I need some inspiration....haha!
Anyway, on with the day. Lots of outside work to do, and the days are sunny for the short term so have to take advantage. Hope all is well with everyone. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment