Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Hot doggy the bugs are bad....

.....And I am about to go outside and cut the grass. Hope i survive.
Tonight the next door Dutch neighbours arrive and we have some streamers to put up as a little decoration .... we do something every year.
Last evening a young man came to the door about the trailer in the back - apparently, unbeknownst to me, Harry had gone online to Buy and Sell and made contact with him - he takes scrap metal. He had a full truck and trailer and said he would be back. I waited until about 8:30 pm and no show. Finally I got ready for bed AND WAS READING AND I SPOTTED HIM ABOUT 8:45 LOOKING AT THE TRAILER AGAIN. bY THE TIME I GOT OUTSIDE HE WAS IN HIS TRUCK AND DRIVING AWAY. (damn upper case -i did it again) The tires are flat, the ice hut on top is rotten and i really think the trailer is falling apart but if he can take it away (????) it is his if he ever returns. I would be glad to see it go.
I guess I better get on with my day. Hope all is well to everyone - Hi Neepawa folks - glad you are closer to home! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment