Tuesday, June 11, 2019

On line course

I have read the other blog and interested in what you are doing and have to assume that you are having to work quite intensely and on focus to achieve your expected outcomes for this course Pati ? I was surprised that you published the start of your work so I imagine there are no intellectual property issues? That's good, as we can expect more of the same as you progress? haha! And you seemed to have experienced an eureka moment related to your "values" - substantiated by your friends. Is this going to be helpful as you move forward, because it seemed to bother you at first? Perhaps then, that this course was meant to be and you shall be well informed and better for all that you learn. I hope so.
Going to Mike's tomorrow so another long day ahead. We did a big shopping for him today as he has invited several of the group to his house for a BBQ on Saturday and since he has no time to fuss. I guess Mom gets to do that? I'll help out best I can. And I also have to check on his cat with the eye infection. And as always it will be an early shunt in the morning so I have to get it all ready to load before bed. So I better stop for now and sign off. Hoping all is well and always thinking of Cathy and Jim as the week progresses. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment