Saturday, June 29, 2019

Morning is here...

...and I have my "list" of chores for the day to get at. But first a cup of coffee and a little sit. Harry is on the road already as there are quite a few yard sales as it is the long weekend.
Just came back from our dog walk and I must admit that I am really disappointed that I cannot enjoy my early mornings by sitting out to absorb the solitude as I love to do. Frankly the "bugs" have spoiled my life right now haha! They want to attack my ears and inside both ears is really painful as result of their intrusion. I use Watkins bug lotion as it is the best I have found but still not enough to give me peace.Here is a little quote that I found meaningful for me:
"I cultivate silence every morning. I sit in it, bask in it, wrap it around myself, and hear and feel me. Then wherever the day takes me...(people) get the real me, not someone shaped and altered by the noise around me."  
I had a hair cut yesterday and what a great feeling - boosts you up so totally. Then I went to the Library and ordered two more books hoping they will arrive, and then walked over to the bank ( monthly bills and garage sales after all need cash..haha!) Nice to get out for a bit. Then Harry found me at the Bank and we drove to South River to take the dog for a walk - I always loved the park in South River but again further to my comments above, the bugs spoiled the event for me and because he caught me on my walk, I did not even have the bug lotion to use.
Today I would like to find my summer clothes (shorts, light tops etc) They are nicely put away in a big bag labelled "summer cloths" but I cannot find them.I looked in all the usual hiding spots, but to no avail. So I shall put a wash on and then attempt to uncover them downstairs somewhere. Wish me luck!
Have a good Canada Day weekend. I am sure to hear the fireworks here but have no intention of walking down to view them - never really liked the up closeness of watching fireworks. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment