Thursday, June 13, 2019

Still here...

...and wondering about the next few days. The weather is threatening to offer a variety of conditions - if only one could just pick the one they liked best and get on with it...haha!
Oh Pati to be with you in the studio would be a delight after all the descriptions and pictures of work, and fabric and projects and I guess, of wine making too! This is what you wanted - to be inspired and busy and trying out new ideas, and planning - and I read into your mood as being content / happy with life right now. Even the garden and flowers have lifted your spirits - it does mine. I finally spotted some nasturtiums popping through the ground - I planted seeds long ago and wondered if anything would develop - we have such a slow start to everything this year. And Cathy even with how things are with you right now, and your back and forth, have you been able to seek pleasure from your yard /garden. How about flowers?
Quite a day yesterday at Mike's fixing up the house and cats and yard so he will come back from the bush and be able to relax with his friends at his planned BBQ Saturday.  His one cat with the eye infection seemed not too bad so i gave it drops and medicated treats - Mike actually phoned me there at 7:30 am before heading out to the dig, because I guess he was worrying. I settled him a bit to say I thought ( in my opinion) that the cat would be OK to wait for him to come in Friday night (and not for him to try to get anyone else into the house before then) Now I hope the little cat will be OK after all.
So back to working around here now - lots of garden work and inside work to keep me busy. And fighting the horrible bug problem. never seen it so bad! But the Library called and one of the books I ordered through InterLibrary lending is in - so I shall go up there today to retrieve it. Apparently there has been a successful resolution to the problem of lending that started in Feb and I shall now be able to order again without worry. I am well pleased with this situation.  Take care folks - thinking of you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment