Friday, January 3, 2020

Back home again...

We visited Mike today and again had a nice time and delicious lunch together. He starts back to classes on Tuesday and has a really heavy schedule so hoping he can hang in tough once again. The weather really s---- right now - it is 34 degrees C and wet and sluggish but the roof has cleared on its own - yesterday with the pending rain I went out to clean off the walks and all the sheds and greenhouses and glad I did. The yard is a mixtures of water and ice and one must really watch their footing when walking. And on the way home today Harry asked when we should be turning on the heat in the greenhouses (when did we do it last year that is?) and when did he start his seeds last year. Made for an interesting travelling in the car together conversation.
I watched my first movie on Amazon Prime Video on the computer ( we have been paying for a few months now and I never tried it yet). Mike tells me I can also pick out TV shows as well so I plan to have a view of the options and see if i can enjoy something I might enjoy haha!  
But for now, since I am really tired, I plan to pick one of my new books and start to read before bed. I am excited for this year - I have great plans - plans to satisfy the soul - and I plan to follow through! Do either of you wish to share what your plans are for this bright and hopeful new year? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment