Thursday, January 9, 2020

ups and downs

I've been feeling down lately, enough so that it worries me a bit.  But I know that being aware of the issue usually helps me identify it.  The past couple of days have been particularly bad.  Today I was surprised when the mail came.  Both of the items I bought off the internet arrived in the same mail delivery.  It was like Christmas, as David unwrapped them and gave them to me one at a time.  Both of the two missing Monkeewrench books--in one package, and some thread, in another.  Thread is always tricky when you have to base colour choices on a picture on the screen, but I got two big cones of two different shades of red.  Exciting, and the colours made me feel good.  

Then, we stopped at the grocery store for milk, and discovered fresh blueberries on sale.  I love fresh blueberries with my yogurt, in the morning.  Phase two of the plan calls for Blueberries eaten with oatmeal, and oranges with yogurt.  I don't care and don't think it really matters, so I'm going to enjoy everyone of them.

The studio piece I'm working on isn't going as planned, so I've written if off as FMQ'g practice, and now feel free to experiment, which is much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment