Sunday, January 5, 2020

Cribbage

We played cribbage in Gladstone yesterday. Unfortunately I was in the middle of a game and couldn't answer Beth's phone call.  By the time we got home it was too late to call.  We were eliminated in singles (which is what we wanted, but we didn't have to lose quite so badly!).  The two doubles teams moving on to Command finals in Winnipeg are the two from Neepawa and the one team moving on is the team from Neepawa so we will be playing in two events.  Doubles are on Feb 8 and Teams on Feb 9, so we won't have to play as many games in one day as we did in Gladstone (21). I phoned the hotel to book a room and they have no record of a block of rooms set aside at $105 a night (seniors rate is $137!) I am to phone back tomorrow and ask for Jennifer and if she knows nothing about it I will call the host legion.  Somethings are so confusing for no reason.  Today I have no plans.  Maybe a walk since this is the last decent day in the forecast for a while.  My brain is tired from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment