Friday, January 3, 2020

Quiet new year here

We stayed home on New Year’s Eve. I woke up a bit before midnight so I was awake to welcome 2020. We went to the levee at the legion on New Year’s Day. There were only about 40 people there. There was lots of food cause they had leftovers from the party the previous night. As usually we took the ham. I have eaten ham for every meal since January 1. I am so sick of ham. Tomorrow we play crib in Gladstone. They registered us to play in singles, doubles and team so we will be playing a lot of crib. Neither of us really wants to win in singles since then if you move on you are alone. At least with doubles and team there are other people with you. We’ve been sorting through our closets this week. So far we have take two extra large garbage bags of clothes to the Salvation Army. And given away a smaller bag that was only good for rags. And I still haven’t thrown away the clothes that I am hoping to fit into again. I can always dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment