Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday evening

I'be been playing poker all evening, and enjoying the St. Remy brandy that I  bought today while we were grocery shopping. What does it say about society when I went to the grocery store and bought brandy and lottery scratch tickets.  Anyway we spent far too much money and bought a car load of groceries, and now are both too exhausted to do much more than sit and either play poker or get drunk, or both.

We bought another seed ball for the bird feeder and David has set it up. We'll have to see how long it takes either the birds or the squirrels to find it, and start enjoying it.

Beth, I watched the latest The quilt Show video this morning, and now know where you are coming from.  It's been awhile since I did any grid quilting and yet that is how I teach machine quilting.  So I think I'll take another look at the book we have both bought, and maybe practice a bit.  I'm busy quilting my star burst quilt, but have settled on a pattern and don't want to be picking out a whole bunch of stitching, so will keep going.  But I've subscribed to her website and will  follow for awhile to see where she might be going with her work.

So it's now 9:00 and bed is starting to look pretty good to me.  So this is just to let you know that we're both alive and well, and I had a couple of e-mail from my children so  that's always a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment