Sunday, January 19, 2020

Cooking

For whatever reason today was a cooking day. Four 7x7 lasagnes and 3 two person bags of chilli in the freezer. We had chilli for supper but I didn’t really have a taste for it by then. I guess I was tired but when I asked Jim if he wanted the chilli  frozen in 2 cup one person bags or 4 cup two person bags, he  measured out his bowl and informed me that just over 1 3/4 cups was enough for one bowl. Not a good thing to say when I had been cooking all day. Then he had two bowls anyway. I guess he liked it. I hope the lasagne is okay cause I ran a bit short of cheese at the end. I think I want chicken and broccoli tomorrow. Enough hamburger. The cold is supposed to end Tuesday. Up to -2 from -18 on Monday. Weather!!  Rodney came with the tractor and did our driveway today, but Jim told him to leave the rest cause he needed the exercise and would do it himself. If he doesn’t I will cause I need the exercise more than he does. And now I have a cat on my lap. Makes it very difficult to type

No comments:

Post a Comment