Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Bailey Update?

Not too pleased with the outcome from the visit to the Vet yesterday afternoon. I collected a specimen early and then was able to get an appt for 2:30 pm ( "we will squeeze you in between patients") The vet only dipped the dip stik and observed the results - negative across the strip ie no infection, no blood. Did not even touch Bailey. he gave me some explanation of perhaps a stone damaging the tissue and causing bleeding but "it would heal" And, I could give him Vit C if I wanted. I shall watch Bailey closely to observe any resolution to the problem.
You mentioned the John Sandford book Pati which reminded me that when in Chapters last week with Mike there was a whole display of Sandford's latest books and with interest we looked at the list of books - I mentioned to Mike that the main character in the "Kidd" series he bought me was a character in the Lucas Davenport series ( Pati you mentioned this?) So he bought me the first of that series Rules of Prey. I certainly have lots to read at home now - but where, oh where, is there time.... haha!
Hope all is well with you folks...any exciting events or outings to share? Cathy, how are the Crib tournaments and what is your standing or next event?  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment