Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Really enjoyed that last post

Lots for me to think about as relates to finding better ideas, chooses etc for eating. Here we seem to have two menus for each meal - just the way it turns out. Makes for some interesting kitchen manoevres.
I also try to make something in the slow cooker as I am getting to love how easy it is.
Chai Tea Latte:  Today in Huntsville I decided that if I am to enjoy the option of going into the new Starbucks, then I ought to treat myself to something special when I do go in.  That old expression comes to mind  Go big, or go home.  So I put more $ into the little rewards card, and ordered myself a Chai Tea Latte. Delicious. How luxurious. Only thing is, I'll have to devise a new way of drinking it as I had to carry my cup into Dollarama with me, and then into Freshco while we shopped in both. Took away some of the imagined glamour for me haha! I do not have the luxury to date of sitting down and sipping away in my reverie. That may come in time, but for now I have taken a giant leap in ordering a special drink to enjoy.  And I now have 55 reward stars accumulated.
The shopping is done, and the groceries put away so now i decide : do I go out and start the snow shoveling and roof clearing, or do I sit and read. Tough call! 
Hope your luncheon was fun Pati. Cathy are you going out for some fun too??Take care folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment