Monday, February 10, 2020

Back to reality....

After the good news from Cathy from the weekend, back to reality for sure......Lots of snow last night so today was spent outside shoveling everything haha! I got the driveway cleared, the shed roofs cleared, the roof raked off front and back, and then the ground snow removed from where it fell off the roof. I only have some of the walkways in the yard to clear and maybe I'll do that tomorrow? We will be going to Huntsville to shop tomorrow as well. 
This afternoon the Vet called to say the special wet food ordered for Bailey was in so I went over to pick it up.  He asked how Bailey was doing and made some suggestions - he said he wants to be kept informed as to his progress. I may be warming up to this Vet's approach maybe as at first I was not impressed. He is really laid back but I am coming to think that he might be OK and will be helpful in caring for my "darlings" - time will tell.
Anyway, tonight I am really pooped from the work today so I'll call it quits for now.....I will do some more reading I expect as I am happy to be back to my routine of reading before bed. For quite awhile I was off that but I find it helps to settle me down. Harry got a call from the Eye Surgeon office with his appointment which is in May. So when I go Friday to see this same Dr. I may decide to have my Sx if the schedule date will be within next few months - who knows.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment