Thursday, February 6, 2020

Mojo?

Nice to see the pictures on the Mouse Factory blog, Pati.  I never think you have lost your "mojo" ever, as I enjoy all your art, and I know you are always thinking about your art all the time, right?. But I do understand what you mean.......
Still tending to Bailey and have my fingers crossed that things may be improving. 
I was off to do a few chores this morning and held the door open at the Bank for an elderly gentleman ( who knows how old? maybe even my age but I think he was maybe in early 80's) He started a conversation right at the door and i could tell he was in need of talking....venting actually, but he was needing to share his woes about life with me. So I listened. There is no harm in listening. I do not know him but he lives in Sundridge and his family from Toronto have insisted he move down there to a Seniors facility. His wife has died and he is terribly lonely and missing her - thinking of her all the time. The whole conversation was a reminder to me that we will all be or are, in the same position really - looking ahead to what may be, and what we will do about it. Much to think about.....
I fashioned two more little sampler pieces yesterday from your suggestion to use the Christmas motive fabric, Pati, and I think it will work just fine - as long as i can actually get at trying the stitching on the machine. I am ready..now to make the time to do it haha!  
Now back to the issues at hand...greenhouse is opened and Harry intends to do some transplanting in there today. Two nights more of cold night temps needing the heaters set higher, and then we should be OK for a few days as it is to be milder. 
So Cathy, you and Jim really shake them up there in Winnipeg OK! Will be thinking of you. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment