Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Reality

Well, get ready Beth, more reality is headed your way.  We woke up this morning with a wind chill of minus 44.  the only blessing is that there isn't usually much snow when it gets that cold.

We went to see the movie "Bad Boys For Life" last night.  We didn't expect much and got just that, The whole thing made me remember how interesting the movie "Knives Out" was with constant twists in the plot and somewhat believable characters, even if they were a tiny bit over played.  The final scene is a killer when you actually think about it.

Next week we're planning on seeing "Birds of Prey"  I've read the review and the plot is somewhat disjointed, as many Marvel movies are. this isn't usually something David enjoys, so we'll see.

Next on my agenda is a haircut.  I hate the style the hairdresser gave me last time, and want to get something different.  I realized today that the style I have is better if I let it curl, and I've been using gel to smooth it out.  But now it's too long to really hold a curl, so it's time.

The meeting of my Fibre Divas group is tonight out in Charleswood.  Not sure I want to venture that far, but I've said I was going, so better show up. My friend Geesje has told me she won't be there, so won't have the quilt she has machine quilted for me, which is the whole reason I was going.  but I know I'll enjoy it once I get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment