Monday, February 17, 2020

Cribbage just for fun

Today as part of the winter festival the rotary hosted a fun cribbage tournament and I went. It was nice to play cribbage without feeling any pressure. There was nothing riding on it. Somehow most people ended up playing doubles and you just stood around waiting for someone else to be available. There was only once that I had to wait. And there was open mic so we had musical entertainment. They ordered in pizza but I had told Jim I would be home for supper.  It was pick a prize so I picked a couple of Bailey’s mugs. Too bad they didn’t come with the Bailey’s.  I also got to meet Rrain’s new kittens. They are very sweet and she says they don’t bother her allergies.  I was also asked about being on the museum board. I might consider it since I think I am ready to start getting involved in things again. We’ll see. Oh, and when I got home Jim told me he wasn’t hungry so there was nothing for supper. I guess I should have stayed for pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment