Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The lonely skater?

So cute....but she looks all alone which I assume was not the case? And isn't it good that now they all wear helmets - this was not the way years ago. I am glad you made the trip Cathy..... family times and memories are important.
So Ladies, today is Shrove Tuesday. And I plan to make the traditional pancake meal - not likely a favourite for Harry but maybe he will have some? What about you folks?
And then Lent. I, for one, never really adhere to that particular tradition of abstaining from a chosen item or event or habit, but still the thought is there.
Big snow storm warnings for Wed/Thurs so I guess my shoveling days are not over yet. But so as not to upset me more than I am already, I have "leaking" again in spite of my diligence all winter to try to avoid it. So I must stay calm, and do what I can. 
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment