Sunday, February 16, 2020

Today it reached 0 degrees C

The weather is really crazy with ups and downs constantly challenging us to carry on. At times I feel like hiding under the covers and never coming out.- or, maybe that's not just the weather taunting me??  Looking forward to the real Spring coming to town,
We went to Mikes today instead of tomorrow as originally planned. That's OK by me though, and as always, another fun visit with lots of great conversation. I got the ironing of his shirts done and even a sewing repair to one shirt. So he is set...This week he has to work on research and papers due - there was a pile of texts sitting on his table that he borrowed from the U Library. I am glad it is Mike doing all the reading and writing, but in spirit I am right along side of him haha!
Wondering what you have done with all those hexis you wrote about Pati, I love hexis - maybe because i can sew them, and maybe because I have an unfinished topper that keeps calling my name. One day it will receive a reply but not right now.  
Tuesday i go for my mammogram appointment and then all my commitments will be over. My friend Sue has put out the call to me for our annual luncheon together in April at Swiss Chalet. We just have to settle on a date. It is always nice to have some event ahead of you to look forward to, There it is again....that wonderful "anticipation" !
Hope you are having a nice weekend folks? Any plans finalized yet Cathy for Newfoundland. At least you do not have to worry about cancelled rail service with all the barricades set up along the tracks - unless the protesters start to hit the airport terminals soon? Not a nice situation for Canada from my perspective. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment