Wednesday, February 26, 2020

"Pay Day" again.

That means grocery shopping.  We spent a bunch of money and appear to have everything on the list, and I'm exhausted.  David visited the Wild Birds Unlimited store for bird food as we find ourselves doing every month now, and the lady pointed out that he could save a fair bit by belonging to their bird food club.  So we are now members, and were gifted a "seed bell" and hanger.  But we were assured that now is the time for stuff like this as the spring birds will be arriving soon.  So once the "seed ball" we got earlier in the year is gone the "seed bell" will be going up.  I know this is a bit of an extravagance, but we get so much pleasure out of watching,not only the birds, but he squirrels and rabbits as well, that I see it as money well spent--at least for as long as we can afford it.

Needless to say, I came home exhausted, but it's now 4:45 and time to think about supper, so no nap today, but I'll bet it's early to bed tonight.  My friend Gail and have a "play day" planned for tomorrow.  We'll be making "Boho beads".  I believe I may have sent you a link to the UTube video of my friend Geesje making them, and I now have her permission to teach it myself.  Best I get some practice before trying to do that.  The last two days, when not napping, I spent working on the preparations for the beads.  My smaller, rolling suitcase is right full of "stuff" that I'm sure we'll need.  Both of us put stuff in, so I'm not sure what I may find, or if I'll find the right stuff.  Should be an interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment