Thursday, February 27, 2020

Your Play Day

Have some fun Pati on your "play day" today. I have watched Geesje's video on making the BOHO beads and I think both you and Gail will have a ball. It would even had been fun to gather all your supplies as well.  I will look for some pictures.....and also perhaps some of your ideas as to how you wish to use these beads in your work OK?  I now have Geesje's You Tube on my bookmarks so I can follow her with other projects. 
It has snowed overnight and the plough just went by the house but i shall not venture out to shovel until much later - I think ( with fingers crossed) that we may have been lucky so far as not so much has accumulated but today may tell a different story.
Cathy what are you up to - if Pati is playing with beads, what are you playing with haha!  I have been crocheting another of my prayer shawls that had been put away long ago. I decided to bring it out again and try to finish it. It is a lovely moss green with embellished dark green beads and i have a feeling I shall enjoy using it myself if I ever get it finished.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment