Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Bragging again.....

To Huntsville today which means another opportunity for me to visit Starbucks. I do not go in every time we go to Huntsville but today was a day that begged me to enter those hallowed doors and spoil myself totally.  Today it was a Caramel Macchiato. How does that sound????
I have been very concerned about my Bailey for almost a month but certainly over the last week related to his urinary system and the evidence of obvious bleeding.  I have documented and observed and tried to diagnose to no avail. I saw the Vet three weeks ago and was terribly disappointed with his lack of doing anything. yesterday i called the other local Vet only to be told they had no room for appointments until next week and that I should really go back to the previous Vet. This confirmed my opinion that there is no cooperation or incentive for one Vet to take patients of the other regardless of the urgency that I indicated. I even called North Bay and spoke with the Dr on call in that area - she was very helpful and considerate and helped me focus on the issue with more objectivity even suggested to call them this morning if i wanted a "second opinion" and they would fit me in.. So, this morning I called my first vet back and made an appt for this afternoon. I was fully prepared to advocate for my little fellow. The appt went OK, resulting in an xray to see if any bladder stones showed, which they did not, but what was very evident was that my little guy was impacted and "full of shit". So lactolose was given and I must give more in the morning, and antibiotic Rx and special food for urinary problems, and a large expense billed to my Mastercard.  Now I hope that he will respond positively. 
Well, I have a few things to do before bed and  i am anticipating a need to care for Bailey overnight so  i better go now.   Hope all is well with all... take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment