Monday, February 3, 2020

Electronics!

I am trying to figure out how to scan with my printer. It really isn't that hard, but I keep thinking there should be an easier way.  Too much for my brain this morning so I decided to blog instead😃. I haven't done much lately, but with the wonderful weather on the weekend Jim and I sat outside by a fire for a while.  I really enjoyed it.  There was a poker derby on Saturday and we must have had about 100 skidoos go by.  The dogs ignored them, but the cat really didn't like the noise.  We head to Winnipeg on Friday for the crib tournament.We haven't heard officially, but we were told that our legion approved giving us $100 each to help with expenses.  That would be appreciated.  I think our district will give us some support too, but we have to submit an expense claim of some sort. Our main expense will be the hotel on Friday and Saturday night, and the gas money.  Our $50 registration gives us the Friday Meet and Greet, lunch and a banquet on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.   We might need a cab on Saturday night if we drink.  We don't know if they have courtesy rides for the players.  Today I get to go and get more eye drops for the dog.  How exciting!  I am still trying to sort through all the stuff we have hiding in the corners of our house, and Jean is doing the same so she keeps giving us stuff she wants to get rid of.  Lots of it is nicer than what I have so I keep hers and just add to the pile of give-aways that keeps growing in the basement.  And then I find something I had forgotten about and get distracted by it.  I need to focus.  As if that will ever happen. Maybe I will watch TV instead.😜

No comments:

Post a Comment