Monday, February 24, 2020

Killarney

We made a quick visit to Killarney yesterday to see Chloe skate. I almost cancelled since everything seemed to be going wrong but we made it by two and were followed into the yard by Sandi’s family. They were so close behind we went to the house together.  It was chilly in the rink, but remembering last year I brought pillows for us to sit on. The program was about 1 1/2 hours long and Chloe's group were on the ice for about 3 minutes. 
I had a heck of a time getting this picture in. It seems that since my phone updated itself there are no pictures stored on it. I didn’t even try to rotate it. Not that you can tell it is her. She just got her new skates last week and really likes them. She had hockey skates up until then. We all went out for supper after the show. I think 10 people at once overwhelmed the restaurant but The food was good. The poor waitress wanted to know if it was individual bills or all together. Our reply?  These four as the one at the end are together. Those three are together and those two are together. We ended up with Sandi’s tea on our bill but that was nothing much.  My dolphin 
Plant is blooming too  Again on its side but at least I found it. I really have to figure this out now that it has changed

No comments:

Post a Comment