Sunday, October 11, 2020

A day to be truly thankful for

 I spent the day with my family and I am so thankful for the opportunity. We are puppy sitting a 5 month old pomchi this weekend and he and Chloe played outside for a couple of hours. It was quite nice out until the wind and clouds came up. I think Sandi had as much fun with the puppy as Chloe!  Even though I tried to get as much ready ahead of time as I could it was still a rush at supper time. The kitchen is just too small for six people so we ate downstairs. There was more room but it meant hauling everything down and then up again after supper. And lots of dirty dishes. I was in such a hurry to clean off the kitchen table to play a game that I put all the leftovers away and never made up packages to go home with everyone. At least I can take some to Rrain but I have a lot more turkey here than I expected. Tomorrow will be a lazy day for me. I need a bit of a break after the thrill of today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment