Friday, October 30, 2020

Here I am again

 David and I went for our pedicures.  A first for me, when a man did mine for me.  A lady helped David, and he seems happy with the result, which is exactly what I had hoped.  We have to admit our age, when neither of us can manage to look after our toenails properly, but this is the cheapest and most fun way to deal with the problem.  Then we came home and both of us pretty well pegged out.  But we're up now.  I spent some time putting page numbers on my two new BuJo journals.  Here's what they look like.


And here they are opened with the page numbers.  I think the purple one will be the one I use, and the other the one I play with.  The flowered one is the one I bought on sale for $7.00, and I now realize that the spiral binding inside is damaged and not all of the pages can be used.  I really like the elastic page marker and closure, and think that will make it much  easier for me to use.  I have a zoom meeting this evening with my little group where we will be discussing the BuJo's, and I'm quite looking forward to that.



Beth, I'm thinking of sending Mike a congratulations card on his engagement, but don't have, nor do I particularly need, an address.  May I send it in care of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment