Thursday, October 1, 2020

Fixing the Faucet

We were out this morning and bought a new faucet for the bathroom.  Boy have styles ever changed since we did anything like this!   But it's a pretty little thing and a well respected manufacturer with a lifetime warrantee, so all's good.  We also stopped at The Bulk Barn and got a good deal between sale prices and a coupon.  Then it was grocery shopping, and with all our preparations and a lengthy shopping list, we discovered that most of our shopping was already done, and the bill was fairly low.  Finally to Starbucks where I got my instant Pumpkin Spice latte, and ground coffee.  There were only two packages of the instant coffee left when we left the store, and I hope that won't mean the end of it for this year.

Once at home, I prioritized my studio, and spent almost 2 hours, only leaving when ever sketch book that I'm currently using was too wet to do any more with. I've been so antsy to get down there and into this that I worked like a fiend and found myself with about 1/2 an hour of unscheduled time, so I'm spending it here.  Unfortunately, sitting down, I discovered another bill that wasn't paid when David took the others over to the bank yesterday.  Darn, and our chequeing account was looking so good.

Bu, I've worked in my sketchbooks and I have my special coffee treat, so all's right with the world yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment