Friday, October 30, 2020

Bread... I can smell it now

 The thoughts of devouring some sourdough bread has stayed with me since you posted Pati. I might even start a starter and see what happens.

I wonder about the Mouse Factory blog - I still only get what was posted aways back and not your newest posting - the one you were having trouble with. Am I not doing something right or, are you still having issues Pati?

We had a death in our family this week. Harry's sisters husband also named Harry, died on Oct 25 at home. Their family was there ( son Ryan with wife Ashley and new grandson Zander, and daughter Julia) and the death was not unexpected but at the same time a bit of a shock to get her call. He has been sickly for many years. As with most deaths in this Covid environment, there will be no Funeral - a simple cremation and then next summer they will have an immediate family gathering traveling to Georgian Bay near Parry Sound on Lake Huron, and scatter the ashes on the family vacation island.

Friday always comes too quickly but at this time of month there is the bills to pay, etc and also the time change to think about, and Sat is Hallowe'en which I have told you we will ignore. I think we will go shopping on Monday since Harry would like to take advantage of the "on sale" candy at Walmart. 

Today I need to continue organizing the boots and jackets for winter. I have it half done but now desperately need to dig out mitts and hats and gloves. My hands are getting cold when I take the dogs out. 

Have a nice weekend folks. Take care of yourselves always...


No comments:

Post a Comment