Tuesday, October 6, 2020

You both made my day....

Beautiful weather and her pending family visit from Cathy, and that gorgeous little owl bag from Pati. Oh, happy happy it is to get up early and read your notes... 

I, too, was very busy in the yard yesterday and i expect I also overexerted myself but the jobs have to get done "while the sun shines". The day before I thought Harry was finally finished with two of the three dehydrators so spent about 2 1/2 hours washing them and putting them away. The other was still chugging along. But yesterday he called to order a half bushel of Mac apples and so we drove west to the appointed address and sure enough once home, I had to haul up the nice clean machines and trays so we could start all over again. Never say never...

Yesterday i also had to make the phone calls I hate related to negotiating renewal for yearly rates for the Sirius satellite radio in the car and also a maturing GIC. The Sirius people with whom I spoke lacked the clearness of the spoken language of English, and with my hearing loss, the entire conversation was less than pleasant. And I never did hear back from the Bank about the GIC. 

So on with another day. More outside work if the weather holds and if not I am sure to find some distraction here inside haha! Mike tells me that the preordered next book in the "Paradise" series has now been shipped to him ( his gift to me) so I can hardly wait.I doubt that it will be there by the weekend when we visit him Saturday, but i can hope. I am anxious to read something and this book just might be the book to get me started again.   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment