Monday, October 26, 2020

I'm not at ambitious as others seem to be...

 I am however on my computer today instead of my phone. Which is showing to me how lazy I have gotten since my phone will autocorrect many of my mistakes and my computer doesn"t.  Now you'll know what a really lousy keyboarder I am.  The forecast for today is even colder than yesterday, but I promised I would do some outside work.  Just because the quad wouldn"t start yesterday and we couldn't move the trailer doesn"t let me get out of it. 

 My tooth is still a little swollen and sore but I am probably the only one who knows that now. It looks pretty much normal from the outside. Tomorrow it is back to the dentist. He want's xrays so I am pretty sure he is not going to consider pulling it tomorrow.  Plus it is still a bit swollen.  

Boissevain Theatre finally came and picked up and paid for the lights that Whitemud sold them.  Now I can make some space in the Whitemud room at Arts Forward.  We can hopefully empty out the shed here (the one that they never came and fixed and the roof and flashing rotted and the squirrels and mice got into).  Once the contents are all in town I can change the insurance that Whitedmud has and remove most of the lights and the storage shed.  That should reduce the cost. Then, since Whitemud voted to just let the shed rot, Jim and I can take it over.  Expecially since we already paid a Hutterite friend to replace the roof and all the rotted boards.  All it cost us is some beer and his labour since Whitemud had already bought all the supplies to fix the roof and they were stored in our quonset.  I's not in great shape, but it is a shed.  I think we are ready for winter now (outside if not mentally)  everything has been put away and the markers on the lane are up. I just don't want it to happen. 

 My son sent me a text on Saturday...... he bought himself a new toy.  A 2011 Kawasaki 900. I guess he really missed riding.  It will be hard to store it for 6 months and not ride, but now is the time to buy, when things are going cheap.

Did you notice how |I tried to separate my thoughts into paragraphs?  Not going to happen again.  I write like I think. Random thoughts going in all directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment