Friday, October 16, 2020

hearing not so good news from your parts

 You are right Pati, it is a bit scary. The news is not good from Winnipeg/Manitoba and I urge you to be safe and take care of yourselves, and your families. I try hard to adhere to precautions and do not go anywhere that is not necessary. However, I consider the lottery store for me to be necessary but I mask up and use sanitizer. The other day in Huntsville I did go into Starbucks again but their precautions are good with few people together and with all wearing masks. Even in the grocery stores eg WalMart and Freshco that i did go into, I found people not really doing what they should so i try to stay clear. In Freshco you have to spray down your cart at the door and I give it as real good dose and my hands as well. 

I managed to purchase some underwear in Walmart as i had wanted. and will try it out - if satisfactory i will buy some more of the same next time. I had a good look at my wardrobe and realize that I am lacking terribly. I do not need many cloths but most of my cloths I have are looking pretty awful. Even my nightgowns are so old and worn that they are ripping.I may have to bite the bullet soon and actually treat myself. I just cannot seem to be able to "browse" when shopping in Walmart and never go into any other stores. We use the internet to buy a lot for example last night the ice machine started to make horrible noises. I cleaned it and set it up again but same noises so Harry ordered another. We use the ice machine constantly and I think this may be our fourth or fifth to purchase over the last many years. We now get our budgie bird seed from the net and delivered to the door - this is because my favourite pet store closed down.

It has been rainy and cool and not much done outside. I will try again today to do something. yesterday I took the two kittens to the Vet for their last needles and made appointment to get them fixed as they are of the right age now to do so. The male costs less than the female because it is an easier surgery, but nevertheless, it still has to be done. All these animals take up a lot of my time, and daresay, a lot of my money haha!

Hope you have a nice weekend folks, and stay home and safe. Always thinking of you...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment