Monday, October 19, 2020

Interested in your new project

 Pati, that new approach you spoke of ( the zoom meeting) sounds interesting. If you care to elaborate at any time i wouldn't mind a bit moire information, and especially how you are able to implement for your needs. 

Yesterday I was able to do some dedicated work outside while the planned hydro outage occurred from 8 am to 11 am. it was drizzly, wet and cool but most suitable for the work i accomplished. Still more to do but that will come. Tomorrow we are off to Kirkland lake to visit Harry's brother and sister in law. She was in hospital in poor condition at first, for almost 5 months just returning home in late Sept. She still is still not active but managing with his help. I will take sandwiches and some bought goodies for lunch as I do not know what she can eat. Harry does not eat and nor does Ted from the sounds of it so a big meal is not necessary. I may be the only one eating! I have never enjoyed this trip - 4 hours one way on terrible highway but I guess it is best to visit now then later when the weather would be poor.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves. I have been wearing my "sister" mask and thinking of you both and of course Keri - our master mask maker!  Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment