Sunday, October 25, 2020

after a good night's sleep

 I managed to move the post to where it belongs--I think. Yesterday was a very productive day, utilizing a couple of tricks that come directly from my BuJo.  I'm using scrap paper at this point, but the actual book part of it starts tomorrow.  I've used Monday as a starting point for every other scheduled part of my life for years, so I felt it was only appropriate. My daily documented goals are to have the kitchen clean by noon.  For the rest of the day, kitchen activities are optional--other than cooking.  I will have my menus planned, for the next day, before going to bed.  I will limit computer time to less than one hour per day, and reading time to less than 2 hours per day, including bathroom reading. I will sketch every day.  Here is yesterday's effort.

 David has not shown or complained of any negative effects from his flu shot. I'm so relieved. Otherwise, we stay at home.  I'm still  enjoying my new socks.  They are making so much difference to the colour of my legs and pain in my feet. I can't believe the difference they make.

No comments:

Post a Comment