Monday, October 5, 2020

Another beautiful fall day

 It was really warm here today, but windy. I think I actually got too much sun in October! I got the logs piled but no brush burned because of the wind. I made the mashed potato casserole for thanksgiving and did some shopping. Kris and family are going to come for thanksgiving. They weren’t going to come at first, but there is no infection in Chloe’s school or Killarney at all, or in Neepawa so they are going to come. I am sooo excited!  I felt a bit guilty, but I didn’t go and help Rrain make masks today, but it was such a nice day!  And to be honest she was going to quit early today, too. We are watching the circus around Trump right now. That man always scared me, but now I really think he has mental problems!  How can he have so little consideration for other people?  Sorry if I offend you. I have a friend that is a Trump fan, but I don’t think I can hold my tongue next time I see her. On another note I can no longer use processing tomatoes as an excuse for not washing my kitchen floor☹️  The tomatoes are done ( thanks to Jean for taking the last of them) so now I have to clean, But tomorrow is always another day😊. It is only 7:00 pm, but I think trimming and stacking all those logs really wore me out! I really am thinking about crawling into bed with a heating pad!  Old age is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment