Monday, October 12, 2020

A lovely weekend all around by the sounds of it....

 Today I spent a good portion of a sunny but cool day in the yard doing all sorts of odd jobs in keeping with my desire to clean up for winter. Always the way though, that one tends to jump from one chore to another while working about and then wonders why nothing seems to be done completely haha! The rest of the week's forecast sound as if rain may be the highlight so today was crucial for me. I've just come in and made a meal of leftover liver which I had last night. Still a favourite for me and even the leftover meal tasted great as I added a few extras such as little potatoes and mixed veg. Now I crave some thing sweet and probably would take a tart from your platter Pati, or some pumpkin pie from your table Cathy. Any leftovers?

We shall go shopping tomorrow to Huntsville. Harry found the new address for The Thrift Store ( Salvation Army) that moved in the Spring. We did not know where it moved to but now have an address so perhaps tomorrow Harry will be lucky. I do not go into these stores anymore since the Covid 19 restrictions but I am happy just to sit in the car. I will go into WalMart and Freshco. I am hoping to buy some new underwear in WalMart as for some reason I am short - I remember throwing out older underpants but apparently I must have got really slaphappy as now my drawers are empty - or, perhaps, may be I should be doing the wash more often?

So now I will do the bird and rabbit cages and take care of feeding the other animals and then have a nice warm bath to warm me up ( I feel chilly now from being outside) and get ready for bed myself. Maybe a little reading? 

Glad to read about your Thanksgivng festivities, and playing games (long time since I played Farming Game) and playing with puppies. Cathy, are you thinking about getting yourself another little dog after dog sitting with such a cutie? 

Take care folks, and mind your distancing, and mask wearing, and hand washing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment