Saturday, October 24, 2020

I’m back!

 I had an infected tooth this week and as a result I have found it difficult to do anything. The swelling is going down, but it is still showing on my cheek and jaw. As a result I have really eaten nothing but soft food this week. It is amazing how you start to crave foods when you can’t handle them. I would kill for pizza! Oh well....I wanted to lose weight, just not like this. And I just stocked up on fresh produce!  Salad and cucumbers and peppers☹️. We had planned on trimming and burning brush this week since the wind finally died down, but all we did was on Monday. I was down after that. I also missed my Friday evening with Rrain. I have really come to look forward to spending time with her while Jim is at meat draw. He actually won something last night only we are not sure what it is!  It looks like small pork tenderloin, but it also looks too red to be that. Another one of life’s mysteries. I guess we’ll cook it and taste it. Other than that it is quite cold out and although a lot of snow disappeared there are still large patches in the yard. And I know winter is coming because our bedroom door closes again. You can never close it all the way in summer.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment