Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A quickie note for Tuesday morning

 Enjoyed your message about your BoHo Beads day Pati as I was wondering how you made out. So a day relaxing and socializing would not be too bad a day after all. Glad you and Gail could team up.

I was just browsing my usual morning Bookmarks and happy to see new postings from Margaret Blank and also Pickled Gizzards. I enjoy those two...and wanted something interesting to read this early in my day. This is my time on the computer so I really enjoy sipping my coffee and browsing around.

Yesterday I took the car to local GM dealer for my scheduled 2:30 pm appt for winter tires. Again, I was greeted with "we had you in for tomorrow at 3 pm" This is the second time my appt was NOT as I had written it down here at home after telephoning and making it. I became very annoyed but kept my cool saying I would come back tomorrow but they insisted i be "fit in". The implication for them is that I am the one confused! But I can tell you with a doubt that is NOT the case. I have to organize our lives so specifically that I take great care to write down, repeat to confirm and then fill my fridge calendar and also my day book wit said dates and times. I have always been like this and KNOW it is not me. And up until recently, it has never been a concern as the days and times were always congruent. So what can I do???The next appt I make, I have planned to call the Dealer the day or two before to confirm what they have written in. This will be an extra step for me but will satisfy my concern about others thinking I am losing it! What do you two think about this. Am I fussing about nothing.

Time to get on with it. A busy day ahead with lots of assigned chores on my list! Hope all is well there. Take care and be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment