Friday, November 6, 2020

We're weird

 For some reason, since 7:00 last evening, David and I have been glued to the tv watching American election results. There is no explanation. It just is what it is, and we are even eating in front of the tv.  I won't be doing so tomorrow though, as I still plan to teach my Boho Bead workshop to anyone who will listen, out at the Gallery in Selkirk.  Gail is going with me, and if now-one shows up we will gladly amuse ourselves by making beads to keep.  I have arranged to use a room separate from the actual gallery, so that there will be no chance of us having more than 5 people in the room, even by accident.  The Gallery will be open, as, given that there is a Gift Shop attached, it can be classed as "retail", and therefore can stay open, provided all guidelines are followed.

Today I accidently broke my French Press coffee maker. David, that wonderful man, got his keys and headed out to buy a new one.  He ended up having to go to Superstore and walk the length of the store to find one, but he did, and bought it home to me.  During rush hour on a Friday. The other thing I did was go for a massage.  Recently, I think I must have been under a fair bit of stress, as the muscles in my neck have been very, very tight, to the extent that I've even had trouble moving my head.  She even found time to do a bit of work on my right forearm.  With sitting in front  of the tv for so many hours, I've been dong far more hand stitching than usual and my hand has been quite painful. It worked beautifully, and I'm back to stitching again this evening.

Just a short note to let you know that we're still here and what we've been doing, which, I guess really doesn't amount to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment