Friday, November 20, 2020

Fluffy snow

 It started last night and is still coming down. Not heavy....just fluffy and light. I know I will shortly hate it, but right now it makes everything look so bright and clean. On the other hand I have already been out to shovel off the patio and decks and clear a path to the garage. When Manitoba announced its first “minor” shut down I only had a few hours to get to the library before it closed on Nov. 10. I grabbed 8 books, all sort of mystery/adventure. I took J.A. Jance, Iris Johansen, Tess Gerritsen, Linda Fairstein, James Patterson, Glenn Cooper(I’ve not read him, but the book looked interesting) and I finished off with a Stuart Woods (for when I didn’t really want to concentrate). The hard part is rationing them. The library is offering curb side pick up, but they have so many requests they are falling behind. I will worry about it when I run out of books to read. I am going to help Rrain again today. Since she lives alone she can designate one person who can come to her home, and in this case her studio. She is getting a lot of orders again. Meanwhile we can live out of our freezer and cupboard for a long time. I’ll just have to ration the paper products. At least neepawa is small enough that we don’t feel overwhelmed by people when we do have to go to town. 2020 can’t end soon enough. Take care and stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment