Sunday, November 1, 2020

Plans change

 My afternoon of cleaning the Whitemud room is cancelled as no one else can be there now, and there is a lot of moving that requires more than one person. So maybe I will try to do something around here.  I still have branches to trim and burn, but with the next four days having double digit highs I am sort of delaying outside work until then.  I did try to rearrange my livingroom this morning, but it is such a small space that there is very little I can do unless I get rid of a chair, and if I do that it leaves very little sitting in there.  My own personal catch-22. I have a pot roast in the crock pot for supper. I think it is a holdover from growing up.  Sunday was roast and Monday was shepherds pie made from the leftover roast.  Though my roast is only 2 pounds so there won't be much left over.   With the newest restrictions in Manitoba, and Neepawa having its first confirmed case of covid, I am inclined to stay home a lot more.  Of course this month I have my flu shot, get my tooth pulled (in Brandon) and a doctor's appointment, so I will have to go out. Not looking forward to having the tooth pulled, but if it's gotta go, it's gotta go.  I told Rrain that I am going to turn into a "toothless wonder" at this rate😟.  Beth, you need to send us some details about Mike's upcoming wedding.  It is exciting to have something good happening in the family.  So now I am going to head off and find something else to putter with. Take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment