Sunday, November 8, 2020

Boho Bead Workshop

 Well, as expected, there were no students. Gail and I sat and made two beads each.  One of the volunteers from the Gallery came ( we were in a smaller classroom downstairs to comply with Covid restrictions) down about 10 minutes before we were finished, but there just wasn't enough time to show her, besides which we were all packed up ready to leave. We then spent about half an hour talking with the volunteers in the Gallery, and as a result, I've ended up with a bit of a job, which will take some time at the computer, but has a short deadline.  Oh well, I won't be bored over the next week.  But neither will I be spending much time in the studio, unless I choose to work down there. It wouldn't be the first time.  Then, after me anticipating being able to watch my regular Saturday night shows, often the highlight of my week, everything was pre-empted with more American politics. 

For today, I have a list  of household chores that I'm not looking forward to, but then, there things must get done somehow and I think David has been carrying a bit more than his share of the burden over the past little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment