Friday, November 6, 2020

Snow all gone...

 ..but I know it will be short lived. How nice it is to walk outside again and feel the freshness. It almost had that smell of Spring early in the morning when I took the dogs for their first outing but I deceive myself haha! 

I have been mostly "puttering" about the house these last few days and in spite of wanting to tidy things up, i do not seem to have made a difference. The one contributing factor is the new cats we have and when we take them out of their smaller confined room to roam about in the greater population i have to keep an eagle eye on them. They still try to jump onto the bird cages in the front room and although I have now tied them down so they cannot tip over, i still have to protect them.  I think that if they were allowed more free space that they will settle down. Time will tell.

I made an appointment for winter tires and will go on Monday at 2:30 pm  it is time as I am sure the snows will appear again but I guess that last snow fall last week made everyone call for an appt as they are really booked up.

Harry finally heard from the new Eye Surgeon in North Bay and has an appointment Dec 9 for his first consultation before hopefully getting cataract Surgery. Of course, I have not heard anything for me yet but expect I am way down the wait list.

So another weekend folks. And i guess it is still "stay at home" mode still. Not great news on the radio about all the Covid 19 second wave numbers nor the new restrictions being put in place. Just hope people will comply.  Take care  

No comments:

Post a Comment