Monday, November 2, 2020

Let it snow...

 Snow storm and blowing wind all night and what greeted me this morning was some nice snow covering everything. Oh ,I knew it was coming from the forecast but still it is always a bit of a shocker to see it and walk through it and shovel it. The end of the week promises nice weather so I expect this will disappear soon.  Oh oh, I hear the snow plough going down our road. I guess more shoveling will be in my future.

Fortunately we went shopping yesterday to Huntsville instead of today. Harry was on the lookout for Hallowe'en candy on sale and was disappointed that none of the stores had any. But I was pleased to stock up again with one of each (limits in place) of toilet paper, paper towel and kleenex. If I can grab these each time I should be OK and feel as if I am doing what I should... ie not hoarding??

I am reading the Louise Penny newest novel with dear old Gamache. Just got it from the Library and just started it but it will be a nice read. And to add to that, I received the third book in the "Paradise" series by Erin Hildebrand which I am also anxious to read. Good to get back reading at night.

Time for a coffee and get on with the day even though it is still early.  Take care folks...be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment