Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Not much to report

 We're still here.  It seems like we're just putting in time, waiting for something, not sure what.  David reads with the tv on, and I either spend time at the computer, probably on Facebook, or I work in the studio. There is one piece that I'm working on, where there was a lot of Donkey work to do before I could get at the more challenging parts. Started the FMQ'g today and it looks like it's going to turn out exactly the way I had hoped. Yay!

We looked into grocery shopping on line today.  Our favourite grocery store doesn't provide this, but we did register with our second favourite store.  We are thinking that, depending on the actual cost of pick-up service, the convenience just might be worthwhile.  We are both finding that the actual shopping itself to be very physically stressful.  The loading and unloading is a challenge as well, and there is also a way to get delivery to the house, but I have a hunch that just might be more than we might want to spend.  the other aspect is that I haven't yet found out how to take advantage of specials, although I know there is a way to shop of the flyers.

So quiet ( too quiet, we're both getting bored, already) on the home front, but we are at home, and trying to stay there.  Stay safe ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment