Tuesday, November 10, 2020

ps

 Just received a telephone call from the Service Manager at the dealership. He was upset at what happened yesterday and was sort of calling to apologize? We had a good frank talk about the state of the world and in particular the state of the work world these days and I had to laugh at his comments about "work ethic" and his own early introduction to same. He echoed Daddy's words exactly ...if you start at 8 am you get to work early and you are at your desk at 8 am ready to start work.... 

Anyway all is well from my perspective and I shall make another appt for the oil but as I told him, I shall call a day or two ahead to confirm. I had a few other suggestions and he wanted me to speak to the owners but i choose not to. He concurred with my observations but he is in an awkward position to do much about it. I thanked him for his concern.

Onward with my day here...too bad no one will be calling me to apologize about the state of affairs here.....haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment