Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I knew the blog was just being moody

 Jim and I ran around town yesterday picking up some things we needed. I usually check the flyers for things on my list but yesterday I just gritted my teeth and paid full price. I am getting so tired of cooking that I even have a couple of store bought pizzas in the freezer and Jim has some hungry man dinners. Code red doesn’t change our lives much. ArtsForward is closed to the public, but Kik has enough office work to carry her for a while. But with no income, how long can they carry her? More time for mask making I guess. Her Etsy sales are going all over the world!  Tomorrow is our flu shot. The time was originally picked so we could stop at the legion after and listen to the music for a while. Not now I guess. I’m not sure what will happen with my appointment with the oral surgeon in Brandon. Just wait and see I guess. I went to the library yesterday and stocked up on books. They are offering curb side pickup starting next week so I am covered if I finish my 8 books before the province opens up a bit. They said this would be for 28 days and they would re-access then. Maybe we can just cancel the rest of this year and start fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment