Friday, August 7, 2009

Be - Back Home again...

Hi to both - I did not intend to check the blog tonight but found Cathy's message and couldn't resist writing a few words before a nice shower and then to bed. All my stuff is in a pile in the living room and will stay there until tomorrow. Its a very long drive and as the years pass between trips I realize how tiring it is for me but I wouldn't have traded this time for anything. I shall be reliving the week over and over again and fortunately have a few pictures to refresh my memory as well. It was a great visit -not near long enough but wonderful and after all, one does not want to wear out their welcome. You never know when another trip will come but I may have to rethink the "tent" thing. Perhaps a bigger tent that you can walk into and lay on a cot!! haha. Anyway, will write a longer note over the weekend. Apparently Harry is leaving Sunday to go to Kirkland Lake to pick blueberries with his brother so my weekends work is all lined up for me - washing and packing! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment